Flexspace Observatory is an online resource driven by data and insights for the coworking, Proptech and flexspace industries. The goal of Flexspace Observatory is to encourage data-driven decision making within the industry. Flexspace Observatory is powered and managed by NÉXUDUS Ltd.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. Read the below carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By using our website and its related documents, Flexspace Observatory, visitors to the site and end-users of our resources agree to the collection and use of personal information as described in this policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our site. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
1.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering to use our site, newsletters subscription, downloading materials or requesting any information. This involves personal information such as e-mail, name, and company name. We process your information to provide and improve our services, and to occasionally communicate with you.
• Details occasionally requested upon download/to gain access to resources.Resources may include reports, and downloadable content which can be accessed from the site and require details to be shared in order to do so.
• We do not store any credit card or payment information on our servers nor do we request any payment information.
2. COOKIES & IP ADDRESSES
2.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser
2.2 We may obtain some information about your general internet usage by using a cookie. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
2.3 Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. However, if you block all cookies, this may have a negative impact upon the use and experience of our website and services.
We may collect information on your IP address. This is statistical and does not identify any individual.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
• To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
4. STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
4.2 Subprocessors and cookies Flexspace Observatory may occasionally engage third party data subprocessors in order to provide our service as well as cookies in order to analyze the usage of our website. A full list of sub-processors and cookies used by the platform is listed below.
The below table will also be updated in order to provide complete transparency in relation to how we use your data:
|Subprocessor/ provider of cookie||Brief details of Processing activities||Category(ies) of Flexspace Observatory Personal Data concerned|
|Google Analytics||Website Analytics||This cookie allows us to gather data on the usage of our website including geographical data as well as live information on website visitors and pages visited etc.|
4.3 We have organizational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your information. Unfortunately, sometimes the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we always will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission you may do shall be at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
4.4 We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
5. USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
• Improve your user and browsing experience.
• Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, whether you consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To send you general as well as marketing communications, relevant to Flexspace Observatory, further resources which may interest you, such as newsletters with updates and other information that may complete your experience with our platform.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
• Notify you about changes in our services, privacy policies or technical issues that may arise.
• Keep the website secure and prevent fraud.
• Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
In Short: We only process your personal information when we believe it is necessary and we have a valid legal reason to do so under applicable law, like with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services to enter into or our contractual obligations, to protect your rights, or to our legitimate business interests. If you are located in the EU or UK, this section applies to you.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on in order to process your personal information:
• Consent: We may process your information if you have given us permission to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
• Legal Obligations: We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved
In legal terms, we are generally the data controller under European data protection laws of the personal information described in this privacy notice, since we determine the means and/or purposes of the data processing we perform.
7. POLICY AMENDMENTS
8. YOUR RIGHTS
8.1 You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to email@example.com. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for our marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact our us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a resident in the United Kingdom, the data controller of your personal information is Flexspace Observatory. You can contact us directly regarding the processing of your information by email here: email@example.com.
9. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
9.1 Our site may, from time to time, contain some links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
10. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
10.1 You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will also ask you to supply the appropriate evidence of your identity.
10.2 Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated